Welcome the 4th Annual Mental Health Awareness Month Book Fundraiser benefiting the Keith Milano Memorial Fund.
During the month of May, over 25 authors, including myself, have agreed to donate a portion of May sales to the fund and over 40 authors have donated items to an online auction also benefiting the fund!
There are number of ways you can help raise money and awareness for mental health:
• You can purchase a book from the amazing books listed below! We hope you will #1click4charity a number of these amazing books! Please note that although the sheet below has Amazon Kindle buy links, the portion of sales is from any platform: digital and print.
• Bid on auction items that interest you at . There are so many wonderful items to choose from! The winner pays the Keith Milano Memorial Fund at American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) directly.
• Help Raise Awareness by sharing a photo or short video of why this cause matters to you using #ShareYourWhy via Social Media.
• Share the image below on social media to raise awareness and to show your support.
• Make a tax-deductible donation directly to the Keith Milano Memorial Fund at AFSP. You can do a direct donation at .
The Keith Milano Memorial Fund was established to help raise awareness about the devastating and deadly disease that is mental illness. Keith’s spirit and laughter is kept alive through our efforts to increase awareness about mental illness and to raise money for education and imperative research. Keith often struggled with society’s perception of mental illness. Our hope is that by having the strength to say that Keith was “Bipolar” we can strip away the stigma and help others to be more open about their disease.
If you want to know more about Keith or why Denise does what she does, here is short video/interview that speaks to that!
Be on the lookout as she will also be posting her #ShareYourWhy this month.
Keith Milano Memorial Fund
140 Adams Ave Suite B-12
Hauppauge NY 11788
The Keith Milano Memorial Fund benefits the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
At the end of the event, participating authors will pay AFSP directly.
Keith’s fund is a self-directed memorial fund. Funds raised are spent on programs and research programs selected by the Milano / Sprung family
AFSP is the only national not-for-profit organization exclusively dedicated to understanding and preventing suicide through research and education, and to reaching out to people with mood disorders and those affected by suicide.
AFSP is a fully accredited 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization incorporated in the state of Delaware with primary offices in New York City. Federal tax ID # is 13-3393329.
AFSP’s Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) number is 10545. Donations to AFSP are tax deductible.