Friday, October 2, 2015

Hello October!

October is my absolutely favorite month of the year. This year, not only do I get Halloween, but also the release of my first full length love story with two leading men. They won't be the last either. I recently had inspiration from a night on the town. That story will be here in early 2016.

For now, I'm back to the Gargoyles. Nik's story is coming along nicely, and I'm having so much fun studying Egyptian history. Nikolas is slated for release the end of November.

Signed paperbacks are available on my website. If you order any of the books between now and the end of the month and mention this blog post, I will pay the shipping within the continental US. Outside the US I will offer $5 off your order. You will need to email your order instead of using the paypal buttons. Remember, books make great holiday and birthday gifts.

Deliver Me is still $2.99 until it goes live tomorrow, so get your copy pre-ordered today...

Deliver Me on Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment