Thursday, April 7, 2016

Reviews

Hi. This is Faith. Begging. Yep, it's me, down on my knees with my hands folded beneath my chin. I am looking up into your eyes, pleading for you to have mercy. Not only on me, but all the authors out there. We need reviews. 

If you didn't know, reviews are so very important to those of us who depend on Amazon for our livelihood. Once you reach that glorious 50 review threshold, Amazon deems you worthy of their help. It doesn't matter if they are all 5 stars or not.  As a reader, I do my best to leave a review for every single book I read, unless it was crap. If I like a book well enough to give it 3 stars or more, I take one to two minutes out of my time to leave a short, heartfelt review. That's all it takes.

That's all I have. Just a please and a thank you. From the bottom of my heart, and from the hearts of authors everywhere. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment