Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year

I would say I can't believe I haven't posted anything since July, but that'd be a lie. Life happens, and mine did all year long. I got behind in writing due to life, but now things are settling down, and I plan to hit 2019 with a bang.

I managed to hit it a day early with the release of Finding Us. It is a Music Within short story. I've wanted to tell Sloane and Pauly's story for a while, and the holidays seemed like the perfect time to do so. You can find the story here: Finding Us


I have so many books in the works: Deacon, Book 12 in The Stone Society, Waging War, Book 1 in The Hounds of Zeus, Finding Home, Book 4 in the Music Within, and Savior, the 3rd book in my YA trilogy, The Guardians of Truth.

I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. Thank you for being patient with me in 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment