Tuesday, August 23, 2022

New Series, Familiar Faces

 When I began writing the Stone Society back in 2014, I never imagined I would be starting a spin-off series featuring the kids eight years later. With 15 books and 5 novellas complete, it was sad to write "the end" to the books that took up so much of my life. The characters became family. Then one of the characters met someone different, a new kind of shifter, and The Hounds of Zeus were created. That spin-off/crossover now has 6 books and is going strong. Of course, there are kids in those books as well, and together with the Stone Society offspring, I have begun Rebel Moon Shifters. This next generation is set almost 30 years in the future, and not only will we see Gargoyles, Gryphons, and wolves, but dragons, fae, and who knows what else? 

Not all the offspring will get their own book. There are just too many of them. Too many books? Yes, it is possible. Coming up with a new and creative ideas for each book is a hard task. With the Stone Society, each book focused on a different couple, but there was an overlying arc throughout the series. With the Hounds of Zeus, there is a running theme, but the books can be read out of order and still enjoyed. I want to do the same with the Rebel Moon series. I am beginning with Connor, who played a big role in Dante, Book 3 of The Stone Society. Connor has grown from a brilliant, talented child with gifts of his own, into one hell of a man. He's still brilliant, but now, he has new gifts that lead him and the others in the search for their own mates. 

The adults from the original series will make cameo appearances, because let's face it, I can't say goodbye to them. And the Hounds books will continue for a while longer. I look forward to the next eight years of writing these beloved characters and bringing this future world to all of you.

If you haven't started the Stone Society, Rafael, Book 1, is free on most platforms. The rest of the series is available in Kindle Unlimited. The Hounds are also in KU. If you prefer to read on other platforms, feel free to reach out to me through my website here: Faith Gibson I will gladly sell the books through bookfunnel. If you do read on the zon and want to get started, you can find all my books here: Faith on Amazon

To all of you who have followed me since the beginning, I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. And to those of you just finding me? I hope you take a chance and join the journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment