Monday, December 22, 2014

A dreary day full of awesomeness

I don't mind the rain, especially when I am at home with my girls (of the 4-legged variety). The weather may have been abysmal outside, but inside the atmosphere was full of love. I am in the editing stage of Gregor. I spent all morning looking for those "no-no" words that I tend to use way too often.

My writing process is simple. If it comes to mind, I write it down. I don't worry too much about punctuation and format until after the story is complete. Once I write "the end" I go back and edit spelling, double words, stupid words, what the fuck did I say there words.  One of my editors likes to put notes in the margin.  When I see "Boss" I know I wrote something stupid, or used the same word ten times in one paragraph.

I managed, a month later than I should have, to get Rafael loaded to All Romance Ebooks. Why did I wait?  There was something in the back of my mind telling me I had to wait. Nope, that was another site. So I formatted Rafael into mobi and epub versions and got the book loaded.  Just another place to sell the book, get it out there, continue my brand.

I also remembered to check tsu.  Sue (as it's pronounced) is so much like facebook but still so foreign. I have earned 3 whole pennies.  whatevs.  If you are on Sue, follow me:

https://www.tsu.co/AuthorFaithGibson

If you're not, join and add a penny to my pile.

Now, I think I will take a break from the writing world to watch a movie...


No comments:

Post a Comment