Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I forgot the fudge

In a holiday season filled with hustle and bustle, I usually have that one thing I need to get at the last minute, but this year I forgot to make the fudge. This isn't just any fudge. No. This is the Fantasy Fudge recipe, the original recipe, from the back of Marshmallow Creme.  I make it every year as a present to my father in law.  The man lives on a farm and has just about anything and everything he could want. What does he want? My fudge. And you better believe I'm going to make it for him. Even if I have to take my on vacation, sleepy eyed, bed hair self out at 7 am when the store opens.

I just thank all that's holy that i don't have to go anywhere near a Walmart.

Then, and only then, will i get back to editing.

Merry Christmas Eve, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment